Is super moon over-omg!

over 9 years ago

Feels like I drunk a pot of coffee.. I’m so fatigue it’s terrible. I heard the lingering affects last for days after that moon until a new moon is that true? I’m dealing with stress—but whew!

over 9 years ago

okay first of all what does the new moon have to do with your stress, and why so worried about the new moon. and the new moon is not yet here. so no worrys. gb

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i feel your feeling this way concerning something else contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Yes the moon doe’s in fact have very profound effects upon all living creatures upon the earth, that includes human beings. The specific’s on how it effects each individual depends greatly upon where the moon resides in your personal birth chart. It can in fact lend to many factors contributing to mood and behavior, not all negative of course, some of man kinds most profound and creative achievements have bin lent from powerful super moons.

over 9 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

Come see me I can understand how you feel. I am very affordable and I am very accurate. I will connect with you first.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear CThomas,

It affects those who have their Moon in their Birth Chart strong – by that I mean the person in question is either SUN IN CANCER – MOON ruling planet or CANCER RISING – the Moon is Lord of your Birth Chart. Rising sign is the first sign that starts off that drawing whether or you using the Wheel (Me) or Vedic using Square drawings.

The other thing that would make your Moon strong would be if it was in the First House of your Chart – does not matter if using Wheel or Square.

The only way to find out is to have your Birth Chart done.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, this moon affects certain horoscopes, and depending on what your moon sign is. But neitherless the moon does play a big impact on one’s self. It can make you tired and feel fatigued. Or even the opposite restless and full of energy.

Hope that helps..

Love and light, Ann