Student Debt

over 9 years ago

Hi everyone! I have a very high student debt and have been doing what I can to help my family with the bills and have opportunities that I’m trying to do to help with the costs.

I’m a Nursing major and Chemistry minor. I’m wondering if more help is on the way. Right now we have a $68,000 student debt and I have 2 1/2 years left.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me and ill be glad to give you a reading to look further into this .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago

Thanks so much. It’s not like I’m not doing anything. I’m doing a lot but it’s not enough for the costs of things. I don’t want the loan that my dad took to go up anymore.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would love to talk to you about this and look into it with a tarot card reading contact me

over 9 years ago

Thanks so much everyone! This is a huge problem somewhat. I’m the first child to go off to college for my parents and of course it’s not perfect and we’ve made some mistakes. I hope to look Into next week or so after getting some money.

over 9 years ago

I can help you with this. Student Loans can be forgiven. Look it up online. Student Loan Forgiveness.

over 9 years ago

Thank you! That’s an option. I’ll be calling the hospitals in my state to see if I can get a sponsor or have someone direct me to the help I need.