i have 3 questions

over 9 years ago
mfun didn't upload a photo

mfun (mfun)

1 post

One is my husband and i going to return? Who is trying to separate us? How many more children will i have ?

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

well we can answer all your questions just contact us and find out your answers

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I would like to tell you if is or not. But all I keep getting drawn to is negative thinking about the hole ideal of your own situation. Instead of seeking the better. This form isnt made to go towards a free reading but what reader do you feel could help you. So you can take them into a session.

So if you have further advice. You are able to contact me. As i am not going to be commenting anymore on this.

God bless

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I am able to answer all 3 of your questions for $10. It appears that there is a huge stumbling block currently preventing you and your husband from going forward that all. Contact me and I will explain.

over 9 years ago

I can help (: $7.00 for 10 minutes

over 9 years ago

hi there, i was trying to read your post but i cant understand what u are trying to say about your husband not good spelling an u refrase it please and ill give u answers to your questions.thanku

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

Hello I am able to answer all of your questions and give you solutions! There is someone trying to keep you apart

If you truly want answers and solutions and two go into more detail come chat with me, $10.00 for 15 minutes unlimited questions

Look forward to speaking to you

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love a chance to assess your hope to chat with you soonsituation i have a 10 d 20 a a or 2.00a min on happy hour