iam on right now call me

over 9 years ago

lots of infos, hun…contact me ;)

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vernetta,

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

welll we can give you your answers and more just contact us

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, just by your question I am picking up that there is a future for you two. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and can better help guide and advise you with your situation.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Vernetta,

I feel like with this person that you need to be patient. You have been rushing into more than one relationship. Slow down is what i hear from your angels.

If you need more assistance. You are able to contact me via bitwine. I do give offers every month. Its just this needs to be more one to one chat. I will not be commenting anymore on this. Seeking more contact me.

Thank you for understanding.

God bless

over 9 years ago

i just reading your post and what im seeing that your not giving us much info but what the info your giving me is that youve been with him for a long time and your kinda tired of just waiting already and you want to move forward with him but its not happening. so the only way its goona happen if you give him hints and show him this is what you want.thanks