Me and Him

over 9 years ago

3 17 74 boy me girs 52787 Am i wasting my time. Its been goin on 5 years. It doesnt seem he will ever commit to me. What do u see.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I see you need a psychic reading in a one on one live chat. not a public forum. you cant keep on continuing seeking advice and counsel from any ole random psychic that will read you for free. That will only couse you more confusion and I see you have a great deal of that already. Bear in mind you get what you pay so if you pay nothing you get not nothing. Good luck.

over 9 years ago

Im not asking for a free reading im lookin for a psychic who can read me well. Money is no issue!

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

contact me for a love reading

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Giggle,

Relationships are never blanket yes/no because of the dramatics between the two people.

However as a counsellor I would like to point out that some time ago you agree to play this on/off game with him.

The question now is – when are you going to stop allowing this to happen.

He has no reason to change – it is most likely he is happy as things are – you are not.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello gigglez25 We read your post and we can help if you want us to we can arrange it so he commits or give you instructions on how to proceed

over 9 years ago

Please contact me, I can help!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

oh ok I see him not committing to you.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me ill be glad to look into this and give u reading to see weither its best to move on or hold on bcoz I see your heart and mind is in 2 different places.

I hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago

I am online now ready to help.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, It does not mean you are waisting your time with him, and honestly it does look like you two are meant to be together. I feel this person has a lot of strong feelings for you and just does not know how to express it. Also i feel there is a lot more he is not telling you..i feel some kind of interference around him….

Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and can better help guide and advise you with your situation.

Love and light, Ann