confused

over 9 years ago

Apart of me feels that i should let this,man go for good…but the other part of me still loves him…so im confused…i want to know why i feel so connected to him..my name is geri .5.3.91 and his name is kevin 8.20.87

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Im sorry to hear this contact me I can help you in your situation

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

yes your heart still feels a passion for this man, but the universe knows that you must let go contact me for the full reading on it $20 for full

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

This man and you are twin souls, split from the same star at birth. This does not always promise a happy ending its a different connection then say soul mates. While it is apparent that this man plays a important role in your life it is not certain he will play a permanent role. He does in fact care a great deal for you as well, but I am sorry to report I see a 3rd party interference. Call me I would like to look deeper into this matter for you as it is not a simple yes or no answer. I can offer you a intro rate of $15 for 20 minute reading. God bless.

over 9 years ago

I am already aware of the other woman in his life….its his childs mother…

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

ok good luck.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

well there is more to all of your dilemma contact us so we can help you resolve it

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, It does sound like you two are very connected with one another and that you two actually have shared past lives with one another… Honestly i see things to get better and change between you and him.

Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and can better help guide and advise you with your situation.

Love and light, Ann

over 9 years ago

Would love to help (: