Will he come back ?

over 9 years ago
sarah14 didn't upload a photo

sarah 101 (sarah14)

21 posts

Hi so everything has been up and down in my relationship with David and he has been very moody ? Is if my fault and is he going to talk to me again or does he actually want me to really forget about him ? His birth date is July 15th 1994

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would like to talk to you about this with a love reading i feel something will happen soon contact me with his info again

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

i’m picking up that there is someone else :( please contact me for more

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

As a moon child he was very affected by the supermoon on sunday so the entire week had him on tilt and edgy. I feel his manners were hasty and he feels bad but his pride will prevent him from reaching out. Call me as I would be able to advise you on weather or not you should reach out to him. But I cant answer you honestly and accurately without doing a psychic reading. I can offer you a intro rate of 20 min for $15. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

well we can help you with your problem besides giving you the insight you need we can offer you a solution just contact us and get on your way to happiness

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sarah,

If you want to really know what’s going I will honestly tell you in a session. Check through my feedback and then come see what I get about this situation.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Would love to help (:

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, It looks you and david are meant to be with one another…I can see he is not meaning what he is saying when he tells you it is over.. Right now i am feeling there is a lot more to this situation then you realize.

Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and can better help guide and advise you with your situation.

Love and Light, Ann