Will he ever commit?

over 9 years ago

Hi, I need to know if Jerome 06-11-1990 wants to be in a relationship with me. I wanna know if he’s in love with me.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

He is not ready for a relationship of any kind with any one, even if he says he is. He is magnetic and attracts all kids of woman and he knows he has lots of options. Call me for a detailed reading where I can read how he feels for you if anything. I can do a full life reading for $20 for 30 min or $15 for 20 min.

over 9 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

I do not see that he is ready for any type of commitment right now. However, he does have feelings for you, but it isn’t “love”. Jerome is going through a spiritual battle right now. Fighting off negativity surrounding him, spiritually. Feel free to contact me for more info..

Best Regards, Shannon

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello iam feeling something strong with him now within this month contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Cess,

Not to be mean or anything I feel this is more of your crush and you want him to be with you. But at the same time you dont know what direction to go with everything. As you look into his eyes. And wonder if it you that he really likes. I see this as a friendship. Just cause you have not allow it to grow.

If you are seeking more assistance you are able to contact me. As I will no longer comment on this post.

I hope this makes sense.

God blessing

over 9 years ago
love_specailist didn't upload a photo

love_specailist

4 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

hi there. just reading your post and what im feeling rite now is no hone hes not ready its not that he doesn’t want it its just that he scared to .