He finally moved..3 hours away, I'm bit sad :(

over 9 years ago

Hi my birthdate is sept. 3, 1982 and his is feb 3, 1975. He finally moved..3 hours away from the town I live in and he once lived in. He wants to still continue the relationship from long distance. Our plan is I go out and see him occassionally in his town and he would come out to see me occassionally in my town. Will this work for us? Does he love me..Its hard to tell he’s been hurt a lot in his past and I’ve finally told him that I loved him, he had the biggest smile on his face I’ve ever seen. I do want him in my life for longterm if fate sees it fit. So what do you psychics see with this <3>

over 9 years ago

I would love to talk with you about this!

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

yes he has some strong feeling for you no doubt, i see things working out, but someone from the past is coming around ???? contact me for more info

over 9 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

He does have feelings for you, yes. And these are very strong feelings. But I do sense that he in entirely “in love” right now. But as you two continue your relationship, these feelings that he does have will evolve into love. He will know it, and you will too. This long distance relationship will turn out, trust me. Because the two of you have very strong spirits. There is a lot of positivity surrounding your relationship with him. If you need anything else, feel free to contact me :)

Best Regards, Shannon

over 9 years ago
love_specailist didn't upload a photo

love_specailist

4 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Hi dear I can help you Im a honest psychic I would love to chat with you blessings!

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

My daughter and her fiancĂ© did this for 3 years…and they were married last week end. So it can work out for you too. Come to me for a chat and lets see what else I can sense on this for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon