Timeframes?

over 9 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

How accurate are they? If they pass does that then mean that the prediction is wrong? How often to you readers find timeframes predicted are acurate?

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

Come to chat and I can explain this to you.

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Interesting as even as a reader I wonder this same question. Free will is variable in all time frame predictions. Any psychic will tell you that. although we like to think that life can be or is a fated path of destiny, our outcomes are influenced by other peoples “free will”. Landscapes of emotional transactions are ever changing… even in the moments.THIS affects timeframes. Understand this before any psychic reading.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Well we use different kinds of divination tools in every reading and that is something that only we can offer due to our rich background of associates and years upon years of experience and constant training and learning, so we can actually say with confidence that our readings are accurate and to the point feel free to reach out to us

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shazoo,

I agree with MerMaiden – I personally do not believe in predictions as such for that reason.

However as far timing a system I use is the following:

Did you know you can pull one Playing Card to get a time frame? Here how it works: Each deck of playing cards has 52 cards in a deck and 52 weeks in a year. There are 4 suits in a deck of cards and 4 seasons in a year. There are 13 cards in each suit and 13 lunar cycles in a year. If you divide 7 (days of the week) into 364 (days of the year) = 52. The number shows you the week of that season The suit shows you which season that week relates to.

This is why I prefer to use Playing Cards for timing rather than tarot.

The other problem is unless clients give us readers feedback on that time issue we ourselves cannot really know.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
love_specailist didn't upload a photo

love_specailist

4 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.