Birthday is today ...yet, I'm not happy

over 9 years ago

Why do I feel sad and anxious? Thanks! Any advice?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i feel you are worried about something contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello the anxiety you feel is normal but to know why and how you can change all that contact us we are here to help with over 100 years of experience and knowledge in all sorts of cases so don’t wait anymore and let us help you

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I get a sense the supermoon has something to do with it, we as human beings are pulled by the moon, in the same way the moon pulls on the oceans and seas it tugs at every human being for we are over 75% water. However I also sense a great deal energy from others effecting you. You are highly sensitive to spiritual vibration like a sponge you absorb/feel the energy off others. Now ad that super fullmoon in the zodiac sign of Aquarius and walla’!! your a basket of anxiety. I would Love to advise you and teach you if you will, how to master and harness such power. God bless

over 9 years ago

Yeah I’m kinda scared about this move and funny thing is I pull the tower card in reverse. Yes! I forgot about super moon shit lol.. I’m going nuts over here, I can’t even describe how I feel all I know is I have to order some selenite ASAP. Omg- I haven’t slept since 4 am really. My gifts are getting strong though. Worried yes going crazy over here yes .. My sister isn’t helping she’s very negative and of course I feel like crap !