Is she coming home & will she be faithful?

over 9 years ago
loner didn't upload a photo

Loner (loner)

5 posts

My name is Cierra my lover’s name is Kentia. My dob is 8/13/87 & hers is 3/22/88.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello Cierra STOP worrying about your lover being faithful or not we can make her faithful and also make her come home contact us for more information on how to get her back and keep it that way

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello yes iam feeling something very strong here with your relationship contact me for a love reading

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Loner,

Nobody can guarantee another person’s behaviour – as a counsellor I totally agree with Orishas.

First step is your ex even willing to return to this relationship or not?

This can only be found out by you choosing a reader and going into live chat with that individual.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

hi there just reading on your post, for some reason im picking up that she is not going to be completely faithful. for rite now yes, but along the road no. shes gonna find her self bored agin.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.