I don't know who to choose

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

Okay so today I had got another reading (not from here) but from someone else. She was accurate with everything mostly, but this time she said something different. A lot of psychics told me that this guy likes me but has someone else in my life (they were accurate too) an that he will contact me but this other lady told me that he does have a girl in his life, but he will cheat on her an then he will contact me an “play” me. She was accurate too, I just don’t know who to believe me. To be honest, what the lady told me about him didn’t seem to be right because he doesn’t seem to always cheat on women.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

hi hun. come have a chat with me

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Dear if your looking for honest answers I will not waste your time I specialize in love I Have helped many clients in my office and I am trying online now I would love to help you! message or chat me godbless

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we can help you with your decision and who says you cant have your cake and eat it too

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

hi there, you may not receive the answers you are looking for on this forum, you need to get a reading to get more in depth. There are many questions you have that are unanswered. Come chat with me for an honest reading. I specialize in all matters of love. Happy hour reduced rate as well!

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

if you want honesty please contact me im online now…... wishing you nothing but blessings

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i would like to give you a honest detailed reading contact me

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you speak to way to many psychics I have to be straight with you. Think and focus on your own life, what you think about, meditate on give power to is where your destiny will take you. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

Yeah you’re right. I speak to too many of them. I didn’t know it would make things more confusing

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

in case you want years of experience and knowledge with a very strong team composed of different types of arts well contact us now we can help

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Candice,

Every psychic is different as well. You cant expect the right answers on the forms as it will give you mix answers the real answers is when your willing to pay for the time to give to you. Everything comes from consequences that we all have choices it is matter of going with your gut on things as well. We everyone has a ability some people has it stronger than others. Just cause we learn how to build up things. Some people cant see things as some people are able to. You cant expect things to be given to you for free. Specially in a public form like this. Your only asking to make a big mistake towards your own life. Your not willing to help back the ones that really did help you. Just remember that. When you go out walking how many people do you help but yourself. Just the same thing with advice its a trade to trade. One for wants. If you want something your willing to pay at any cost. Right? Think about that when your getting a psychic private reading. We all work in different ways some of us may not have all the knowledge about this field some of us do. So pick wisely.

I hope this helps you and clear your mind of things. As Sable said meditate more often!

But if that advisor didnt help you go onto the next cause they may not been able to do it. Have a positive thought. Someone will help you!