psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

contact me ill give you a full life reading im online now

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I find it interesting that you say you need guidance in all aspects, when in fact the only real area you need to be working on is your personal spiritual development and growth. I must share with you that the spirit is the root of all human matter. Therefor if the spirit is weak the mind and body will follow, and it will begin to infect our surrounding such as Work, finances, as well as relationships. Call me for a true psychic reading and advice on these matters. Special full life psychic reading 50 min for $25 first time callers.

over 9 years ago

hi mad, just reading your post. and I find that there is to much for me to actually put it up on here. so yes I can help in every area of your life . and set you back on the rite track and path in your life. you do need help and I am picking up confusion so yes if u wanna talk let me know.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to talk to you in chat and see what you really need. Often we THINK we need out whole lives evaluated when in actuality we just needs parts of it looked at. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

BLuedragon

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

im online, lets chat!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, I would help you with all life has to bring. If you are seeking answers form your angels or communications with them. Please let me know. I also do psychic energy readings which i can use a tool or without it. Depending on what you have your eyes set on.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we are happy to help we change peoples life’s on a daily basis we have the experience and knowledge

over 9 years ago
love.advisor.yvette's photo

★☽love advisor yvette... (love.advisor.yvette)

4 posts

Do you find yourself asking questions about romance? Is he/she interested in someone else? Will we get back together? Are we soulmates? Your reading can answer these questions and more. The answers that I provide are more than yes or no .. IM ON LINE.. KETS CHAT and I will be more then happy to hear from you soon thanks and god bless