HELP! Just want honest truth!!

over 9 years ago
wonder99 didn't upload a photo

wonder99

12 posts

I’m so confused right now because some psychics on here tell me that he loves me but is just shy and others say he’s holding back because he doesn’t want to commit. Well my.dob is Sep 30 1994 and I need to know if H (June 25 1994) wants an actual relationship with me or will want one in the near future? Should I hold on or move on? Can someone actually give me an honest answer please! I sick and tired of lies.

over 9 years ago

CONTACT ME IN CHAT ;)

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Hi im a honest love psychic I can tell you the truth. I will not waste your time! Contact me

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hi i will give you a honest reading in detail no sugarcoating contact me

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

i feel like he has not really showed you how he really feel id love to read for you with honesty please chat wishing you blessing

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you are wasting your time with this guy. If you have any hopes for something long term not gonna happen, and as long as you are with him you close the door to any hope of a future with someone new. Move on.

over 9 years ago

hi there. I have to agrre with Jacqueline,sable. she is rite there is nothing to talk about with him he just doent want it. he just wants to be free. and that’s it so move on and make room for the rite guy mr rite and get rid of mr wrong.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

If you would like the truth on this, come to me for a reading on the situation. Check over my feedback and see if I am the reader you need.

Blessings!

Bluedragon