Man Trouble

over 9 years ago

i was talking to this guy about 2 years ago and was absolutely besotted with hime. he said what i wanted to hear and i haven’t been able to get him out my mind. he went cold for no reason but everytime i see him out hes watches me all night then gets lasses as if out of spite or competition cause if i talk to someone he has to talk to a lass and is always in my eye line . i would love to make amends with him but he has said when drunk at xmas hes not interested although i think he was trying to impress some lasses as he said it when they were joing him and it was completely out the blue. i have just sent an email asking if we can start afresh or be civil but i would like to know if i will get a reply and what will happen if anything. hes due back home on wednesday and would ideally like to hear fm here before he returns otherwise i feel he will ignore me and laugh at my expense.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would like to do a love reading for you i just need his info dob name will give you a detailed reading

over 9 years ago

hi holly i dont have all that info only his name and month/year of birth. are you just able to see if i will get a reply from him as i can’t afford a reading. thanks anyway

over 9 years ago

362 posts

that is ok that is all i need is his name and yours contact me now we will talk about a reading that i can do for you that is maybe in your budject

over 9 years ago

362 posts

budget misspelled

over 9 years ago

hi holly i love to but i am unable to afford anything :(

over 9 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

I can help you and I am fast.

over 9 years ago

I can help you with this~

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jenny,

As a counsellor I heard you say you cannot afford a reading, so I am going to answer you something about this situation.

He can only laugh at your expense if you choose to put yourself in his firing line as in sending him an e-mail.

Believe him – he is not interested and I doubt very much he will start afreash be civil because in truth I believe he is just a selfish uncaring person.

You can start afresh but putting a mental line through his name and stop caring about what he thinks and feels.

If you find you cannot stop thinking about him considering doing this – think – STOP – CHANGE CD and start thinking about your favorite music instead.

It will take practice so be patience with yourself.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we can help you with that just contact us now

over 9 years ago

hi there , ive read your post. and wrong choice by sending an email to some one that does not give u the time of day, he is to stubrin and hes not interested. you sound desperate for him and I don’t know why ,you have so much going for your self u don’t need a man like that in your life he will only hurt u and pull u down, as he goes. and you can have any man u want, go and get him, honey and don’t worry about him. hes crazy. and so r u because you want some one that doent want u. it makes no sense its time to move forward in your life and be happy. stop dwelling on this silliness