Five Spirits keep appearing . . .

over 9 years ago

I have participated in several psychic development classes recently. In one class, five individuals appeared with me on a bridge as I stood at the rail looking at the water flowing by. I could not see any features but they were friendly and loving and stood very close to me. In the other class there was a round table with five white candles in the center and those same five figures stood around the table. I got the feeling they were waiting for something. The light from the candles did not illuminate their features so I could not see them – just dark figures – shadows if you will, but, again, friendly and loving. Both classes ended before I had a chance to have the moderator comment on what I was seeing – so, here I am in hopes that someone here can identify them—who they are and why they are coming to me in this manner. I have not discounted my imagination working overtime. But the fact that this happened twice in a row leads me to believe that something is up.

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be happy to look into this situation for you. I have had similar experiences myself and have helped clients with these issues.

over 9 years ago
psychicsadie's photo

Psychic reunite healer (psychicsadie)

22 posts

i see who there are and what there are wanting contact me so i could help you with this

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would like to look into this very much in detail contact me either for a tarot reading but i like to see what is going on

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I would be more then happy to elaborate and the 5 Entity’s seen. Call me for a reading today.

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

they’ve always been around you, its just that you started noticing now contact me

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We would love to help you with your ¨problem¨and we put in quotation marks due to the fact that its actually beneficial for you contact us to learn more and to get a real answer