Love

over 9 years ago

Will I meet someone again I fall in love with, or will I stay alone for the rest of my days?

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

there is someone for you there is a amrriage in your future call for reading and details

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a love reading will answer this and more for you to see what the future holds

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Dear everyone meets they’re soulmate, I can tell you who and when. With your name and dob, I am honest. I will not say good to please you, I only tell the truth. Contact me for a reading I will not waste your time feel free to take a look at my page to. Hope to chat soon

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

yes there is someone for you you just have to change for state of mind.

over 9 years ago

hi jesica, yes you will meet your soul mate and be together. what I see is one path and 2 people. so yes you.in time.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello to another Jessica,

I do believe love just has not been going in your way. But believe me. You will find this person UNEXPECTED. So I am hearing is STOP wishing as if your the only one being alone. The person you want is also alone. Its just the right timing and the right place of mine will get you where you need to be. But NO you will not be alone for the rest of your time. ONLY if you believe in that.

Further advice you have to contact me. As i will no longer commenting on this topic.

Blessings to you

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you are not destined to be alone but, I do see delay on meeting your soul mate you may behind schedule with your lifes path. I am happy to explain details, call me for more info.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

U are ready to be in a relationship ;) you are settled ;) if you would like a reading please contact me live. I am only 95 cent a min ! Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hi Jessica Stiene! I specialize in love and relationship and can honestly and truthfully see what is happening for you. Contact me today for an honest, detailed and VERY accurate reading! I do NOT sugarcoat, so you are going to be told exactly what I see for you! Hope to read for you!