Still think about my ex

over 9 years ago
mcu23 didn't upload a photo

Mimi (mcu23)

3 posts

I have a boyfriend now, and I love him so much. But I still think about my ex a lot. I hate that I do. I don’t want to think about him. My current boyfriend is amazing. He treats me so well, he has helped me grow so much into a better person.

Why am I still thinking about my ex? I know there wasn’t really closure to the relationship. I want these feelings to end so I can focus on my current boyfriend. He deserves all of me, because he has given all of himself to me. It’s not fair that I think of my ex.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a reading will do a love reading for you to see what future holds

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Michelle,

Perhaps???? you got involved with the new boyfriend too soon after the break up with that ex?

Note you get the first 3 mins first with me and I am also a counsellor, so if you wish to drop by perhaps we could discuss this?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

That is on account your ex and you are connected in some way, as far as in what way or why this mean you need to contact me for a reading.

over 9 years ago

hi machell, I was just reading your story and what im picking up on that is there was some codusion back then that’s why you and him broke up and you don’t have clarity on why u both broke up. there seems to be a lot of guilt on his end and a lot of hurt on your end. there was very strong feelings there and a lot of love coming from your end.but you don’t know or have any clarity on what went wrong. that’s why.