A Meeting + or - ?

over 9 years ago

So…. G 4/15/78 wants to have a meeting between me, my sis D 12/26/82 and himself because he wants to clear his name. He says he never slept with my sis and he is ready to prove it. He wants the meeting and says he wants this to end now. Can anyone tell me if this meeting is going to end positively or will this just cause me even more confusion.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me will answer this for you with great detail i seem to be feeling something with her just i just need this info again

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello i feel like you got to listen to your intuition before you ask for a reading. Spirit is saying you already know the answers. For your situation it’s just you need to do more search.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hi Shanise! I can definitely help you on your situation! I am honest, fast and 99% accurate! Contact me today for the truth!

over 9 years ago
psychic.cheryl's photo

Psychic.Cheryl (psychic.cheryl)

35 posts

Allow me to look into this situation for you … 30 years exp in most area’s of life

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I have already mentioned to you on this forum that there was a kiss nothing more he intends to speak the truth

over 9 years ago

I know Sable. I was asking more about how this meeting is going to effect all 3 of us. He is adamant about this meeting.

over 9 years ago

hi there was reading and my answer is that it going to cause more confliction with u and your sister and more confusion on u. I wouild not do this meeting