Please advice on my dream

over 9 years ago
mss didn't upload a photo

ms (mss)

24 posts

I have getting a dream of my lover from 2 to 3 days , where he is talking and watching me politely , he is showing concern in my dream , we are apart from one year no contact , and i had never any relationship with him , i love him thats it I move on in my life , he had never talked so politely in reality and showed me concern but in few days in my dream he is coming up ,i would not call him my Ex bcoz i dont have any other man in my life , i cant afford reading right now if you give me little insight it would b appreciate , why he is coming up in my dreams . I m not thinking abt him .

over 9 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Dear Friend, Allow me to throw light on the other sections that still remain unknown to you.Come with me on a “voyage” to a better way to be..! Blessing.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello dear i seem to be feeling something to why are you getting these dreams contact me will go into detail for you.

over 9 years ago

hi ms miss. maybe your not thinking about him but hes thinking of you. he finally relizes he has feelings for you and cant hold back no longer.and that dream is just to let u know that right now your alone and your not seeing no one and that’s why your having these dreams because you have no one else to think of or dream of in your life. and its showing you that there is some one in your life that does want to be with you but your also in deniel. as he is and not one of you are making a move so . he has feelings and so do u. now think about what to do with that

over 9 years ago
mss didn't upload a photo

ms (mss)

24 posts

I am also seeing his birth date again and again 11/25 in the way of time and licence plates and other ways , why so please little insight.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

basically he misses you and there is a darker side to that comment but we can elaborate that personally with you either way don’t worry we can help you do what you really want to do

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

The forum isn’t for free answers. Coming in here expecting them is a mistake.

over 9 years ago

I can help (: