Could be pregnant; will he stay...

over 9 years ago

I’ve been with my boyfriend Brandan off and on over the last two years, we broke up for about a year and we’ve gotten back together again. I think I may be pregnant, I haven’t told him yet. Our relationship is fragile, although it is like something always brings us together again as if it is meant to be. I suppose I’m trying to say I’m having doubts, he thought he’d gotten another girl pregnant about 10 months ago; we weren’t together but the other day he said he wished that it was his. I asked him what he meant by this and he said “well it’s mine it is a part of me”. Then I asked him if he wanted a baby, he said no. Maybe in the future. If I’m going to have his baby, I need to know he won’t leave me or the baby, I don’t want to decide to bring up a child if it means me doing it alone. I just need it in black and white so I can come to the best decision.

The question is; Are we going to have a long relationship and die in this relationship? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

over 9 years ago
psychicamywhite's photo

Amy White (psychicamywhite)

4 posts

hi I can help you can chat with me

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hi Charleigh! I specialize in love and relationship and can certainly help you on this situation! Contact me today for a full, detailed and accurate reading!

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

im really connected to this situation please chat with me

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello.

i would at least tell him that you are once it’s born he will have to have a choice on staying or leaving. Since you two considered on and off its up to you to say is it love or not. As God bring you this pregnancy you say. Your doubts isn’t going to help you while your pregnant. The best thing to do is go on with the pregnancy without him for the 9 months and then get him tested to clarity that he is the father. It’s just you just don’t want him to make the decision asap wait till your 9 months are. Done before you expect something from him. Just seeing this as advice to you to take care of you. YES it’s going to be hard from the start. You will see a light from this after your finished.

Keep me updated. Further questions has to be contacted to me. As i am not going to be commenting on this topic anymore.

blessing