Who do I listen to?

over 9 years ago

I have had a couple of psychic reasons (actually several) and although they’ve both given me the same outcome they’ve have suggested totally different things to do….

Ok basically one has said to contact him and the other has said to leave it another week as he will come to me… Any ideas?

over 9 years ago

Which feels right by you? At the end of the day a psychic reading is guidance.. It’s tough when you get completely contradictory advice like that but which sits better with you? Follow the one that feels better according to YOUR intuition too :)

over 9 years ago

The thing is I am so easily led and I panic and react.. They both seem like good ideas but they both have different reasonings behind them and they both kinda make sense :(. In the I wanna do which ever one will “work”

over 9 years ago

Short of giving you another reading which I am worried may just confuse you more! It really is down to what feels right by you.

As a rule I don’t talk about other readers/readings as I wasn’t there and can’t see what they saw but if both fit right with you and both seem a good approach to you personally it may well be that BOTH will work. I’ve said to clients before that the person they are asking about will contact them but if they can’t wait or waiting will make them more and more worked up – it won’t hurt anything for them to go ahead and contact first, that may also be true for you and therefore simply mean that they were looking at the same question from different angles and therefore seeing the same thing from different sides. Does that make sense?

over 9 years ago

Quite frankly right now I’ll take all the help/advice I can get.

It does make sence however listening to my “gut” at the moment sends me into a panic. I can’t help thinking that I’ve contacted all these psychics as when they tell me he’s coming back I feel better.. But then panic sets in and I go back to thinking “he can’t possibly” so I don’t know if I’ve paid for a lot of false assurance and logically I know the truth.. Or if they are all correct and it’s just self preservation that’s preparing me for the worst…

over 9 years ago

You know, I say this gently because I know it’s probably not easy to hear but that sounds a lot like psychic addiction in which case a reading will only feed it anyway.

If he is coming back you’ll get that quick “hit” where you feel better but then need another one to hear the same thing so that you get that “hit” again.

If, however, he isn’t (and do bear in mind I’m saying this WITHOUT reading you so I’m not sure either way) then hearing he won’t will feed that panic and confusion because it’s contradictory to everything else potentially pushing the need to try someone else to clear up the confusion and hear either way… starting the cycle over again.

The best thing I can recommend is to step away from the question COMPLETELY and find your own happiness regardless of what happens with him. If he is meant to be in your life, he will be anyway and you finding your happiness away from him will do nothing but benefit the both of you. If he is not, you are starting the healing process without feeding your need to calm the anxiety readings are feeding you with.

I’m sorry if that came out harsh as it wasn’t meant that way but I can’t morally or professionally sit here and do something I strongly feel isn’t what is best for YOU. That’s not what this job is about.

over 9 years ago

Makes total sense and you haven’t said anything I haven’t already thought. I know I need to lay off the psychics. As I put in my other post (that you also responded to) I just wanted some assurance that I haven’t paid for “what I want to hear” and that there is indeed something in it all x

over 9 years ago

truly my advice to u is if you really want to see if he really cares about u and wants to be with u then waite don’t call let him come to u. hes the one that messed up not you so let him come to u. and take it from there and remember good things come to those who wait