General tarot reading about past present and future

over 9 years ago

I’m stuck!!!! Persay and just need a general reading about myself. I want someone real that has a connection with me. Jessica 4/10/83.

over 9 years ago
psychicamywhite's photo

Amy White (psychicamywhite)

4 posts

I can give you the reading that you are looking for I will be able to tell you about your past present future love life and I will also be able to answer all your questions

over 9 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

at this present time dear i am picking up an amount of confusion it also tends to show here that you have been emotionally under some stress and it does seem here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual i do see here that you have not been your self lately and that you have been sincluiding your self some emotionally tears more inside than actual physical also its seems that you are hurting inside come speak with me dear i want to help you

over 9 years ago

Full clarity and best advise for love & Soulmate issues, Try once.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

i think a good portion of the readers here are real… but trusting your self with one can be daunting. I wish only the best for you in finding your way forward. We all need guidance, even readers! xo

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

There should be some clarity as well as a breakthrough coming soon as some of the planetary cycles change, but besides that this funk your in is do to the negative and toxic people you have bin surrounded by. As you pull away your own personal clarity as well as light will begin to once again shine. How long this process takes depends greatly on you! and your ability to ad to your spiritual growth. Chat with me dear I am happy to explain to you in more detail what all this means. Good Luck.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello i could be able to do it. Just send me a message we could be able to do it.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i sure can give you a tarot card reading i have a few differnt types my readings are honest and straight forward contact me

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear jgrevy,

I have two very large playing card spreads – one covers 3 months – the Master Card Spread – the other a full year – The Greater Star Reading.

Come into live chat and we will first check that I am in tune with you or not? and from there you can tell me which one would suit you better.

All the best ESTHER