Friend of mine?

over 9 years ago
chubbychops's photo

chubbychops

14 posts

a friend of mine lost her father and grandparents in a short span of time and then was involved in a high speed car accident her then boyfriend died on impact in north Carolina she was left on life support she got involved in another relationship years after but that ended too she has been falsely accused by some one who calls him self professional of some thing she didn’t do and no body wants to talk with her that have known her for years or tell her what she was accused of because they all sided with this idiot that calls him self professional she was harassed and stalked by this idiots associates yes she has a mental health record but they closed her case because she in no longer suicidal and is stable is there any thing good going to happen for her she has had so much bad luck in the past her dob is 10 april 56

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

I often wonder why so many GOOD people that are in this world suffer so much loss, even though they gain education personal and emotional strength. I would suggest her to get involved with people that are suicidal… Give back what she has learned or earned. I feel thats where her greatest rewards will be in sharing sympathy and gaining empathy… Poor dear. give her a hug from me!

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Nine of cups wishes to be for filled. Feel like some major break through in her life about to happen. All good nothing bad. She’s been waiting for this to happen for a long time.

Hope I have been helpful in some way.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

Hi I was just reading about your friend and I’m picking up a lot about her and for her. Right now she’s going through a storm and through every storm there are blessings ahead so yes good things will come from this there is so much more to be said .