doubts and worry

over 9 years ago

I am about to move in with my boyfriend in about 3 months time. He lives in another country. Lately he seems to have second doubts, even if he say he at the same time is saying that he is looking forward to me moving in. It scares me that he seems to be unsure about this, since it is a big step for me. Will all be ok once we live tigethere?

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, From the sounds of it I feel there is a lot your boyfriend is not expressing to you…Come chat with me so i can get more insight onto this situation.

over 9 years ago

contact me with birthdays and we can really look into things, Many blessings!!!

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

I feel it more nerves then anything please contact me

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

hi maria,

your boyfriend seems to be a bit excited of the two of you moving in together, but is also very nervous. It is a big step for him also, and his moods keep swinging. Contact me for more information about when the two of you do move in together.

wishing you the best of luck!

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Marie,

If he is having doubt,then taking a chance on moving there is a risky proposistion. I would suggest making sure he is ready before making such a move. We can do a reading on this and look into it deeper and see what lies ahead.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Thank you all. Guess I will have to look deeper into this as it plays on my mind a lot if he is really ready for this. Starting to think I take this relationship more seriously than he does, even if he is the one bringing up weddings and children and so on and I never do. Maybe I am over thinking this. I just want a happy ending for once.

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

Does he live in America? And you will get your happy ending, just be patient (even though I’m not a psychic)

over 9 years ago

I would love to help

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I am afraid you post very little info regarding any real insight such as date of births and even once you offer that info s or no I will see the answer in a yes or no form. If you would like detailed info call for a reading $10 15 min $20 30 min

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he is confused and so are u ..yes this a bod step for the 2 of you and a part of him is cared about this. come chat with me and ill be glad to explain more.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago

hi marie, I was just up on your post, and what im feeling and seeing that u both have cold feet. and it is normal u both have been through a lot through out the past, and u both r being careful this is a big move and its not easy. and your so nervice that u think in your mind its him that is nervice and not u. but its okay. your answer is that everything is going to be fine. good luck

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Marie,

I agree with Robin – as a counsellor I would say “Ill Advised” to move in with him particularly in this case as you both are unsure.

It is a HUGE MOVE – not just down the street.

Of course the final decision is yours to make.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I agree with Esther (:

over 9 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

hello to all give me a call or chat I will see what is going on for you this week we are in a sturgeon moon this is big