Soon to be long distance relationship. Will this work out? <3

over 9 years ago

Hi my birthdate is sept. 3, 1982 and his is feb 3, 1975. we’ve been together for two and a half years. He told me his mom is breaking bones ,elderly and gettingh old 83yrs old and has no one to help her, especially around the house. Like yard work,etc. Because she’s getting old. Its a three hour drive from here to there and he would go see his mom almost every weekend when he can Now he’s decided to move out there to live to help his mom and be closer to his mom. He wants to continue our relationship even though we’ll be in different cities three hours away from each other. He said we’ll talk more text, phone calls, skype, etc.. and he’ll drive back here to see me or drive here to bring me back with him to stay for the weekends. I love him and i have not told him that cuz i don’t know how he feels. Will this soon to be long distance relationship arrangement work out for us. I don’t want to loose him and he feels the same way about me. Will this work for us?. <3>

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I can certainly help you with your situation. I am on now. Call me and I help. I honest, fast and accurate. 100% accurate!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago
quitewispers's photo

quitewispers

13 posts

I feel that there are some really good things in store for this relationship even tho right now things are hard. I’d love to give you a reading regarding this.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

although I do feel there is truth to the elderly mom matter, it appears there’s something more going in terms of his need for space so if I were you I would call for a reading soon.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a love reading

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, I am feeling a lot of strong feelings from this man…come chat with me and i can get some more insight onto your situation. :)