Grandfather and Aunt Passed- Do they thing of me and are they ok?

over 9 years ago

My Grandfather recently passed from complications of heart surgery and I never got to say goodbye. I miss him terribly and I want to know if he is ok, thinks of me, or knows I love and miss him terribly. My Aunt committed suicide in 2007 I believe, and it was a terrible event that happened. She was my favorite person in the world and I struggled a long time with it, and I just want to know if she thinks about me.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Jennifer,

I feel like your grandfather knows that you didn’t get a chance to say good bye. But they want to know if you feel a tickled in your ear that’s them. As they whisper in your ear they are saying at night time. To me.

I can go further with the information if you request me for a session. But it’s your choice not mine. I won’t be posting anymore if you want a prayer you could message me.

Blessings to you

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I can help you with your questions in a honest and truthful manner. I am a medium and therefore can help you to communicate with those you lost. Fast, accurate and honest, call me today for your psychic connection. $1.00 per minute! I will be on at around 7pm EST!

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO CONTACT ME FOR A READING WILL LOOK INTO IT DEEPLY FOR YOU

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

it would appear there is a lot of supernatural activity at work here. I highway of spirits back and forth, your grand pop your aunt I would recommend a deeper reading call tonight for a reading.