Stuck

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

I fight to hold on … I fight to let go .. either way hurts … I am stuck. It is a spiritual thing. Prayers for healing please. Thanks.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I am on now. I can do a healing for you if you wish.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a spiritual tarot card reading

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

sending love and light

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Lots of love and light to you. Just do what feels right for you. I feel your pain.

Lots of love and light msdelight ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

over 9 years ago

hello Karen ,allow with me a psychic connection in order too see what happen around you, not sugar coac,only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, Sounds like there is some spiritual blockage going on… Would love to help you and your situation come chat with me and we get this situation all cleared. :)