Will my husband communicate

over 9 years ago

We are separated currently. We haven’t spoken in so long. Will he come back? will he communicate and seek to work our issues?

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Giselle,

I think you are in need to use this time for yourself because if he was going to work things out he would done it by now. He is not putting any efforts into working things with you. I understand that you want to work things with him. But you also got to think about his state of mind isn’t with you. It’s away from you.

if you have further questions about this you have to message me. I will no longer be commenting on this post.

Blessings to you to work things out for yourself yes it’s going to be hard but you will get though this.

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

This man is a a very stubborn kind of person. I am getting that he holds his grudges but I am feeling that he’s really in love with you, but he’s going through some anxiety. Feel that there is something he’s been angry and disappointed about, in a few things actually. I do feel that you two with come together, just not yet.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hi Giselle! I specialize in love and relationship and can help you with your situation. Call me today. I am on all day.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i seem to pick up on somethnig with both of you contact me for a reading all i need is his name dob

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I can see that use are a long way from reconciling but I do see You both will in fact reconcile, the time frame has a lot to do with it all.

over 9 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I do see reconciling. please msg me

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.