will he talk to me?

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

Yesterday I wanted to see was it a good time to talk to this guy pm Facebook to see of he will talk to me back. He then kept looking at my messages an I was on facebook messenger app. I didn’t know he was trying to add me but he wouldn’t respond to my messages and I guess he gave up and blocked me. I really don’t know why he couldn’t respond back though. I sent him a message and I hope he responds back. Does anyone see him talking to me? His name is Eric and his birth date is may 28,1996 and mine is September 17,1995

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago

I can look in to his head to get his exact feeling and intentions. As well as timelines and best course of action. There is feeling but he is stalling, we can see why and how to stop it.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

yes I see he has a interest in you a desire to reach out and contact you but, there is something or someone holding him back.

over 9 years ago
healernikki didn't upload a photo

LOVE EXPERT (healernikki)

2 posts

he does have feelings toward you and he will contact you in time but there is a female who hes speaking with now thisis why you see little effort from him contact me for more info

over 9 years ago
lucia_benandanti's photo

Lucia Benandanti (lucia_benandanti)

6 posts

Hi there…I would be happy to find out what is going on and what is in store..Hope to hear from you soon

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

There is someone else preventing him from contacting you. He has someone else that is seeing him that doesn’t know about you two.

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

So he has feelings for me?? But that doesn’t make sense, he could of told me he has someone. I only wanted to be his friend also, but he knows I love him as well..

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, would love to help you with your situation, come chat with me and so i can get some more insight onto your situation!