Is he cheating

over 9 years ago

Hi. I’ve been in a relationship for the past 7 months. Sometimes things are great sometimes things are tense between my boyfriend and I. I want to know if he’s cheating on me

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Lesly,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading with you and see whats going on..online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

Hi there, My name is Shannon and I specialize in love and relationships. I would love to help you through this situation. Truthful and honest answers. I do not sugarcoat anything or beat around the bush. If you would like to chat, I am online now.

Best Regards, Shannon

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lesly,

There are particular behaviours that show when a person is cheating or lying to their partner. However here the problem – does he view you as his partner or just a friend with benefit?

That is the first road to cross to see if he is indeed viewing this relationship on the same page. To find this out you will need to come into live chat to organize a proper reading.

I have just put an article with this related to cheating under News and Articles for you.

Remember lying and cheating in relationships go hand in hand. Why? Because that Cheater is Lying to you about whom and where they were spending their time when not with you.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I sense that very early on in the relationship he wasn’t completely loyal then after the 3rd month in he was totally loyal and devoted, with that being said I pick up that since the last 3 weeks something is definitely off about him as far as another female go’s. Call me for details.

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

There’s another female that he is involved with an deeply down your gut you know this from within.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, would love to help you with your situation, come chat with me and so i can get some more insight onto your situation!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty