who can find lost items?

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I have had my phone stolen the other day, I am wondering if there is anyone who can genuenly help me. I cant afford much unfortunately. the cost of getting a new phone took that and spells im leary on and havnt worked for me, but I will consider them. its the photos in the phone Im wanting back, ive been sick thinking they are gone forever. no offence to anyone but I need true finders, someone who is proven in finding things. or who knows beyond anything they can help. please no fake finders. or games. im being true here, and I wand true back. thank you all

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

Smells isn’t going to work for you on this. This is basically meant to happen. This is karma hon. I am getting you’ve stolen something from someone within two years ago. You wont get this cellphone back nor would you identify this thief but I tell you one thing, this person knows you have came across more than once.

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

this is what confuses me, I know where I was two and even 3 yrs ago , wasn’t this same town and I know I didn’t steal anything, physical or otherwise,i don’t steal and this was stolen out of my car, the car down the street was hit. and others. I mean thank you for your info, just doesn’t seem right.idk i also havnt even bbeen in this town where it was stolen fot 7 yrs, so that other person would have had to make a speacl trip of over 3 hrs to find me, no one knows where i live or even the town im in. .. that’s a lot of research just to come and take my phone, that’s why it doesn’t make sense.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty