Does he just want to take my virginitty

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO CALL ME FOR A READING WILL ANSWER THIS FOR YOU

over 9 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I am sensing love and lust. pls contact me so I can shed some insight

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

Just because a man likes you does not mean he is willing to have a committed partnership with you.

To find out David’s intentions you will need to chose a reader and have a proper reading with that individual.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

hello dear, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you, not sugar coc,only the true, with harmony marcello

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sarah,

If you would like some honest answers about this,please let me know. Online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

just sex u r a conquest to him.

over 9 years ago
lucia_benandanti's photo

Lucia Benandanti (lucia_benandanti)

6 posts

Hi there…I would be happy to look into things and find out what is going on.. Hope to hear from you soon many blessings

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

If he truly loves you he will stick around until you are good and ready to have sex with him if he doesn’t want to stick around then he is after just sex. If you want my advice make him wait until you are ready for sex don’t rush in to it because he wants it other wise you will regret it later.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, i see david does have some strong feelings for you but there is something that is keeping him from really opening up to you. Come chat with me and i can get some more insight onto your situation!