Will my husband and I continue?

over 9 years ago

My husband, DOB October 26, 1974 and I DOB June 18, 1968 have been having troubles since last fall, he is having an emotional affair, and being deceitful at every turn.

Also he has plans he is hiding from me on August 23, will he go through with these plans, and is the other woman involved?

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

yes this man has become completely hypnotized by this other woman. He is not him self. He has changed, its questionable whether or not there is hope for the both of you, only a personal reading can confirm either way. Call im available now to chat.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Yes, Sable is correct. He is distant with you and has a plan he hiding that involves this other woman. If you need more insight and clarity I am available this evening. Around 6 or so.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I feel like he may not go though with that you two agreed towards. Just cause he is not interested in the same things you are. Also feel like you need to stand up for yourself. In order to get this resolved. There is things you need to learn to say no towards.

Further questions has to be messaging. I will no longer be commenting on this post. I wish you wonderful day or ever noon for you.

I hope to be working with you if you hire me to do so.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello if you would like a honest indepth reading contact me

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.