prayers

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I know their are more important things to pray for, but this is very important to me and I know to others. the other day my cell phone was stolen and ALL my pictures. pictures , like with others, mean the world to me. im sure othe peoples stuff were taken to and are desperate to get back. is it to,, shallow to ask for prayers to help have our stuff found and returned to us? I wouldn’t know what info would be needed to help make it as strong and focused as possible.. its heart beaking to think we all lost soo much.. thank you for any help. and the police where called, but there really isn’t much to go on.

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

ok, I guess it is. thank you anyways

over 9 years ago
thechoiceismine didn't upload a photo

thechoiceismine

5 posts

Hi, G-d wants your prayers no matter what. There is no such thing as praying for something petty. The purpose of prayer is connection to G-d. G-d may make certain things happen so we should pray and achieve that connection. Your lucky it was something small this time- but G-d wants your prayers. (Doesn’t mean if you pray you’ll definitely get it back, but yes – you should pray.)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.