One Bad Reading Among Other Good Readings

over 9 years ago
shellseeker didn't upload a photo

shellseeker

3 posts

I consulted a couple of psychics, who for the most part, were all very consistent and positive about a potential relationship. I maybe made the mistake of getting another reading to reconfirm everything, and this psychic gave me a very gloomy, negative reading.

Should I take this into consideration or ignore? Was I wrong to get another reading? I’m a bit upset now.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

You werent wrong to get another reading however you still have to make a choice of what you want to do. I would be glad to do a reading to clarify things form how I sense them.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I must agree with Robin. Shell. Since your a client and the reader may of had been having a bad day.

over 9 years ago
shellseeker didn't upload a photo

shellseeker

3 posts

This was an online, open channel reading using angels, which I’ve never had before but wanted to try, and the person appeared to have excellent reviews.

Should I respond (I will be polite) and let the reader know it was very contradictive of other recent readings, or is it best to try to put this out of my mind? It has really disheartened and saddened me.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

one reader may have told you whats she sees while picking up on your wants and desires only and another may have spoke the truth. Hard to say for sure.Go for a 3rd opinion and take it from there.

over 9 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

You make your own future. When the psychics told you positive information, it was probably true. But something must have happened to change that, and the last psychic told you what was going to happen since the change.