Confused

over 9 years ago

I have this friend I was close with before I met my boyfriend who I have been with for over 4 years. This friend and I used to like each other and talk alot. I keep getting rid of him from my life and he keeps saying he is meant to be with me but I am with someone else and I do not understand why this is happening. Everytime I have gotten him out of my life there is always something that brings him back and he knows I am with my boyfriend and he is ok with that. I am confused and do not know what the heck to do? Why does he keep showing up? when I told him I am in love with someone else?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i see the confusion here contact me for a love reading would like to go in detail with you

over 9 years ago

hello dear, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you, not sugar coac,only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago
wiccanpsychic's photo

Professional Psychic (wiccanpsychic)

3 posts

Hello, contact me live chat for a reading on your situation, I specialize in love related issues, blessings

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

check what makes u let him enter again in life?There is something about him that u trust from inside.