pics lost or not? stolen phone

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

my phone was stolen yesterday and though I feel ill never see that phone again, im praying I didn’t lose my photos. I do have gmail but I cant find them in it. idk if that’s something the phone people can figure out at time I get new phone( which I havnt been able to yet) or not. its driving me crazy not knowing something..sooo many pics, precious life memories as anyone would have..ive been praying that I do have my photos, along with who ever stole my phone is cought and my phone and other peoples stuff are recovered and returned. are my photos really lost?

over 9 years ago
mysticdestiny didn't upload a photo

mysticdestiny

4 posts

i can help you find your old phone and bring back all of your pictures, contact me for more information

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

It’s most certainly someone that has come across you. I see them come across as a jealous envy kind of person. I see something happening to the cellphone. Don’t feel that they will reach you any further from this. This was defiantly planned since you first talked to this person.

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I have been in another town for the past 7 yrs,, just got back.they would have had to follow me over 3 hours and no one knows where i was going from back there. no one knows where i live back in that other town. no one was connected to me out here. seems a lot of trouble just to take a phone

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty