Strange Dream

over 9 years ago

I have dreamed about a man, that I know only in my dream, since I was about 12 years old. Due to a strange dream of this man I have been wanting to know what it means. This is the dream, “The dream took place in a hospital/school combination. I was with three other people: a male, a woman, and another person/thing I can’t identify. However, these people were not strangers, I knew them very well in the dream. Throughout the dream I was trying to get to someone I loved greatly who was on an upper floor level and injured. There was a spiral staircase that went on and on. The male friend was on the staircase with me. The staircase seemed to go on forever and then there was a great crush of people and we got shoved up against the railing. I covered my stomach with my hand to protect the child inside. In the distance I sensed evil. I could see in my mind’s eye a little girl who emanated hatred. And I knew she wanted to destroy the person I was trying to get to. Finally, I reached the top of the stairs and the male friend disappeared. In front of me was a door, I pushed open the door and laying on a cot on the floor with his chest bandaged was the person I was trying to get to. I felt and overwhelming sense of love for him and relief that he was alive. IN is arms he held a little boy about 5 years old. The boy stood up and ran to me. The boy then took a seat and the dream focused on the man on the cot. He rolled over and looked at me. I knelt beside him and did not touch him. He smiled at me and I said, “I want a puppy.” He made a face and reached for me and I reached for him and laid down beside him wrapped in his arms. I then continued, “Puppies are like babies.” Then I saw the man and myself from above. The man ran his finger down the middle of the curve of my belly. I then wrapped my hands around the baby and he placed his hand on it as well. I had the knowledge that he had been gone for a very long time and had just met his son, our son (the 5 year old), a little while ago. He had been wounded fighting a great battle. And neither he nor his son, the 5 year old boy, nor the unborn baby were fully human. Outside I could feel that the people in the building wanted to kill him and the boy for not being human and me, as well, for loving him and making a family with him. The people were being led by the little girl I had sensed earlier. This girl was loved by the 5 year old, who did not know of her betrayal. I could feel the danger coming closer and closer and all around us. Then the door blew in filling the entrance with white dust. He pushed me behind him to protect me and the boy came to stand at his side where he knelt in front of me. And someone with evil intentions cam through the door…” I woke up before I saw their face. Can anyone help me?

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Have you had this dream several times or just once ?

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

hello dear, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see your situation,dream always mean samething,I’m not suga coac I tell you with honesty what I feel and see,

with harmony,

marcello

over 9 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

this dream is prophetic. let me interpret it for you so it all makes sense.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Your dream is indicative of a old soul experience. These are all visions of the past. Call me to get more info and insight.