New job??

over 9 years ago
tashagene's photo

tashagene

45 posts

I am a private school teacher and I work year round. My current boss is getting on my nerves about the new school year. I guess she is stressed and trying to stress me. We’ll I have had three calls for a interview at three different schools. I had one this mourning before work and another one today on the phone. The last one wants to meet me ASAP since the phone interview. I also have a interview Friday but I don’t think I will make it. I will be missing a lot of work. I need help with what job offer to accept or stay where I am at. I am very underpaid where I am at. But I love my students and the parents. The hours for the new job if so are way better and better pay. I need to chat with someone to see what’s the best choice to make.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

When making choices to better our selves while at the same time risking loosing those we care for is not easy. I can look into the cards and see what path is preset for you to better you and those around as well. I see your students mean a great deal to you as you to them. You have a good heart but sometimes to good is not good for you.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello lets do a tarot card reading to look into this contact me

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty