Need help ...

over 9 years ago

I’ve been seeing this chirpractic doctor for treatment but every time I see her it seem like she is in for $$$ .. My pain is getting worser .. Can any psychic tells me if my feeling is right.... Or is the med she try to sale me really help.... Or would I be able to get treatment from another chirpractic better??? I’m jobless right now and all my $$$ is just going down the drain….

over 9 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

I don’t read on medical issues, but I just wanted to say that if you are uncomfortable with the treatment you’re receiving then fire your chiropractor.

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

I am getting that It’s a kind of medication you’ve been taking. I’m not fluent with medications. I feel this upcoming doctor you’ve had in mind for a little over a week now is the right doctor for you. You’ve been debating on this for quite sometime now. Deeply down in your heart, you know this doctor isn’t for you. Don’t feel that the doc is after your cash, I am getting that this doc has very little experience.

over 9 years ago

Thank you so much for the reply… I appreciate A lot.. I was trying to get a reading but everytime I click on chat button it shows advisor cannot take ur call now etc.. Anyhow something wrong with bitwine … However I just want to say thanks to this two psychic and I will go with wat my heart says to seek a new chirpractic.. Thankyou all

over 9 years ago

hello dear, if you want allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen arround you, not sugar coac ,only the true, with harmony marcello

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello dear i can understand what u might be going through. pls be comfortable to contact

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Seem like I can never find a good doctor.. Feel I never recover… Is there anyone else can pick up on this…

over 9 years ago

Full clarity and best advise for love & Soulmate issues, Try once.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.