daughters happiness

over 9 years ago

My daughter 29/6/90 and her partner 26/8/87 Will they sort it out and repair their 4yr relationship? Or is it over? She has no idea why he is being argumentive she is trying to give him some space as he requested. Is there someone else he is interested in? 2 weeks ago they were there normal happy loving affectionate selves. Thursday night last week he walks in and tells her he needs space that they have problems to work out. Together they have a lease/new car debt.they have always commited to each other now she is home devastated unsure of there future.(2yrs they have lived together)

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i sense this confusion worry iam feeling something with him though contact me for a indepth honest reading

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I am seeing what is happening. Contact me right now for a full and detailed reading!

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

iam seeing something is making him do this come chat with me i would love to help

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi PGB,

Sounds like he met someone new last Thursday and is interested in a little something new. He may be surprized when he finds out she isnt what he thought she was. Your daughter might try finding a better BF…this one seems selfish and only interested in his own benefits.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

So its over? They have now had a week apart. Giving each other space. She is going home sunday and all she wants is to fix the problem. They are both on a 12mth lease. Purchased a car together a yr ago (4yrs left paying it off) he has spoken to her and says he loves her but isnt sure they can fix it? She is a wreck. This all came from no where last week. Will they work it out

over 9 years ago

hello dear, allow with me a honest psychic connection in order to see what happen around you and her, not sugar coac,only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
wiccanpsychic's photo

Professional Psychic (wiccanpsychic)

3 posts

Hello, I can look into this for you and see what is going on with him, contact me for a reading, blessings

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

try to sort things out amicably….ur daughter is unable to accept him as he is.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

yes it is most certainly over, he is invested emotionally in another woman, however your daughter is young and has her whole life ahead of her. She will be fine.