sons dad

over 9 years ago

my sons dad has turned into a completely different person over night? it is affecting my sons confidence and personality…. messed my son up so much ....why?

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I sense some negativity coming from his dad. I will tell you more in chat. Call me today for a full, fast and accurate reading today!

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

somone around him is working against him in some way, please contact me for more info. your sons about to go thru a new obstiacle i need to speak to you about … if i do not answer try again in a hour

over 9 years ago

I do spirit guide work and would be happy to connect with your spirit guide to assist you in making decisions that will lead to healing.

Contact me, I have great specials!

Psychic_J

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

hello my name is Pricilla and I would love to start a psychic reading with you answering all questions needed please feel free to look and my profile I have over 10 years experience looking forward to hearing from you talk soon

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, would love to help you with your situation, sounds also a lot like there is some kind of negativity around your sons’s father…Come chat with me so that way i can get some more insight onto this situation.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is 2 different reason why he has changed.

come chat with me ill be glad to explain more.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

There’s something he’s not giving up to you. Nothing to hurt you but there’s a problem he discovered from his side of the family. Also, one of your sons have been dealing with a negative person that has been hanging out with him.