Prayers Please

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

I am asking anyone who is willing to say prayers for me. For the heart and soul pain and hurt to end. Pain, hurt, and sadness to be gone and be whole again. My heart knows what was supposed to happen, it didnt and has not. Thanks.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hi Karen! I can help you with your situation. I do healing and prayers. Contact me today!

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

hello, karen, im feeling the pain and its kinda overwhelming. the smile you’ve been whereing, you can no longer force. please contact me, im a spiritual healist, and do special prayers in a church i work in CONTACT NOW ! :)

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

hello, karen, im feeling the pain and its kinda overwhelming. the smile you’ve been whereing, you can no longer force. please contact me, im a spiritual healist, and do special prayers in a church i work in CONTACT NOW ! :)

over 9 years ago

I do spirit guide work and would be happy to connect with your spirit guide to assist you in making decisions that will lead to healing. Contact me, I have great specials!

Psychic_J

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

Thanks all … it was more of a general request not looking for a reading or more confusion. Any prayers will help, it is overwhelming and to much to bare. Thanks

over 9 years ago

I would love to pray with/for you. Please contact me (: