Cant take anymore......

over 9 years ago

its just getting worse not getting better when will this all end and I will be happy again?

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Louise thats because your not allowing and or enjoying life. If your open to what comes then you will see a brighter shine of you. Which will make you happy. But the thing is never give up. And change your words instead of I saying oh its getting worst. Change it to It will get better but with over time. Something more positive in the air will help you. You need to be strong.

If you are need of a prayer message me!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

when you begin to heal, transform, and restore by the power of your mind.

over 9 years ago

Hello Louise, sorry to hear that you are feeling down and hurt, but this will not last forever. I’m sensing some sort of loss and disappointment, What’s gone is gone and this is the moment when you are really really feeling it. It’s time for you to pick up the pieces and try to move forward. Most definitely you will get through this in time. If you continue to wallow in self pity you will be blind to the opportunity that’s really waiting for you around the corner. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. You take care and be Blessed!:)

over 9 years ago

Im really trying to hold things together for my son and trying so hard to move forward, its just every time I try it feels like I face yet another obstacle? why has he now involved the police?

over 9 years ago

my sons dad has turned into a completely different person over night? it is affecting my sons confidence and personality…. messed my son up so much

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

There is much negativity coming from your son’s dad. For a full, accurate and detailed reading, contact me today!

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

someone is working against your sons dad, someone near him alot someone is an enemy and is up to no good and wants to see him and who ever he’s involved with unhappy conatact me for more info!! this person is powerful and took full control

over 9 years ago

I do spirit guide work and would be happy to connect with your spirit guide to assist you in making decisions that will lead to healing. Contact me, I have great specials!

Psychic_J

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

hello my name is Pricilla and I would love to start a psychic reading with you answering all questions needed please feel free to look and my profile I have over 10 years experience looking forward to hearing from you talk soon

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, would love to help you with your situation, if you could give out some more detail. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and help you. :)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty