Could any of you help me find clarity in this subject?

over 9 years ago

Hello. Ok so I want to consult a psychic because i would like to know who will i marry and what will their appearance, personality etc. be and where will we meet?Would any of you be able to answer these questions in a reading? I have never gotten a reading on here before im new but unfortunately i can only do a $10 reading or below so I know that really limits my options. anyways, if any of you could help that would be great. thanks

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a love reading or tarot card reading

over 9 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

Hi there, My name is Shannon and I specialize in Love & Relationships. Through my spirit guides, I can be able to tell you what the person you will marry will look like, how the two of you will get along, you life together, ect. Please contact me and I will help you with the best of my abilities.

Best Wishes, Shannon

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

contact me $10 for a 20 min reading

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Biance,

I could help you know when is the right time that you could get possible married. Be aware do not search for a person just cause you want marriage life isnt going to work out like that. Speaking from personal experience. I know your very loving person to be around. But the man will come on their timings. So do not stress about it.

Further questions regarding when it can be possible has to be in a session. I do a 10 dollar deal for 1 question for 15 minutes. We will have it done before its up. Just so you can get a follow up on what we discussed before. I will no longer be commenting on this. I do give out prayer meditation for free only if you messaged me first.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, would love to help you with your question, come chat with me so I can use the best of my abilities to help answer your question. :)