Gone

over 9 years ago
ms.shani didn't upload a photo

ms.shani

15 posts

So has he decided to move on? I apologized for my outburst but he hasn’t responded. if he is moving on that’s fine just wanting to know if I should let go now.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

only you know the answer. no can or should tell you psychic or other what to do. If he told you with his own words its over leave me be then that’s it. If your basing this question on silence then that may be foolish. contact me for a reading lets see what’s up with him.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i see theres alot things going on call me for a love reading

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

While only you know and hold the answer to this particular question, allow me to do a reading for you to get a better in-depth look at what is happening. Call me today. I am on all evening!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ms Shani,

My Higher Guide is it is long overdue that you need to let this go because even when you were supposedly together – in reality you were not flying solo.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

ms.shani

15 posts

I have already decided it was the best option to move on. I just need to actually let the emotions flow so I can deal with them and move on. I’m going to head to therapy so I can push forward with life and get unstuck. I feel myself pushing my feelings down and that’s not what I want to do. So everyone was right about me having to make the decision on my own. I have and thanks to everyone that responded.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

wishing you love and light. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

I feel there is like an “unfinished business” connection sort of like going on with all of this. The choice is up to you but i feel this man wanting to reach out to you i feel that he left too fast and did not explain himself fully to you. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and help you with your situation. :0)

over 9 years ago

ms.shani

15 posts

Trust issues regarding a certain person in my life who has slept around with my bf’s and ex bf’s. Since she is a relative I usually take out my insecurities surrounding her on the guys in my life instead of her. This is one of the moments where I quite clearly made a mountain out of a mole hill. Even if I was angry, there are more mature ways to handle things. He did reach out earlier today. We started out with simple hellos and I asked him how he was doing he didn’t respond. I apologized and his response was “IM OK” but that was the extent of the conversation. IDK, I’m still continuing on with therapy and working on myself whether he stays around or not.

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

you are right in your concern abt her.She is a past life enemy of urs.As far as he is concerned ,if you stated everything to him and still he is not ready to listen,better let him go.

over 9 years ago

ms.shani

15 posts

He understands why I get so angry, but we have talked about this particular situation over and over again. He just wants me to STOP and Trust him, put whatever happened to me and this relative, put it behind me and trust him openly. Instead I continue to get angry.

over 9 years ago

I do spirit guide work and would be happy to connect with your spirit guide to assist you in making decisions that will lead to healing. Contact me, I have great specials!

Psychic_J

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

hello my name is Pricilla and I would love to start a psychic reading with you answering all questions needed please feel free to look and my profile I have over 10 years experience looking forward to hearing from you talk soon