have paid and will pay again for the truth

over 9 years ago

Hi I need a reading as I have many things going on in my life right now, I want to see whats picked up from my dob 10/05/77 without asking a question, im not testing or expecting a mind reader, just want to choose the right advisor, many thanks xx

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Good Morning Dawn. This is exactly what this forum is for, to ask a question and see what psychic works best for you, so here we go. It’s apparent to me that you are feeling a bit off balance these days due to the mixed signals a love interested continues to send. It is not your character, your nature, to sit around waiting on a guy that blows hot and cold. but this one is under your skin, both in a good and bad way. There honestly are far more pressing matters in your life that you should be focusing on at this time and you know this to be true but you are distracted. Call me for more insight as you know this forum is limited to what can be shared. Be well. :)

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hi Maria! I can certainly help you out! I do NOT read for free, so please call me today. It’s $1.99 a minute. I can give you a more detailed reading! I am on till late evening!

over 9 years ago

Thankyou raven im busy tonight but I will contact you tomorrow morning? X

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Of course Maria! I will be on all day tomorrow as well.

Love and Light!