marriage

over 9 years ago

When will i get married.what kind of husband will i get.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sonali,

I feel you will get married when it is the right moment. What kind of husband comes from your desires. What would you like also enjoy. Dont put so much energy into something that may not work out at the end of the day. So take your time and enjoy what you do have.

Be positive things will come as soon they want to be. Not where it needs to be. If you want a reading on this! And your serious contact me. I will no longer be commenting on this post.

Blessings with you

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you will marry a aries man in 2016 this is a man u have yet to meet. I need to also point out a see a engagement that will be fulfilled, call me for more info.

over 9 years ago

am love psychic. I specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, I would love to help you with your situation, if you could maby give me some more info? Come chat with me and I can look into your situation more. :)